Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There's No Heaven in the Summer

Yeah, I thought that headline might get some attention. Let me explain. Hubby went to Malley's Chocolates to buy me some Heaven -- a lovely concoction of chocolate, caramel and marshmallow that the respected Cleveland confectioner makes.

I had some Heaven at Christmas and was, well, in Heaven. Sweet guy that he is, my hubby wanted to buy me some as part of an anniversary gift. When he couldn't find any in the store, he asked the clerk about it. She said they don't make Heaven in the summer because it doesn't sell well at that time of year. They only make it around the holidays.

Guess I'll have to be patient and wait for another taste of Heaven. In the meantime, I'll settle for some pecan Billybobs (their version of turtles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment