Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm on Facebook

I remember when the only thing I had to check online was my email. Then I joined Linkedin and signed up for a bunch of networking groups on Yahoo. I started a blog and began posting to it and monitoring comments on it. Today, I joined Facebook. How will I keep up with all of this when I start working again?

I can see the appeal of Facebook. You can post all of your vacation photos or the pictures of that giant sandcastle the kids made. Post it once, and all your friends have access to it. It couldn't be easier. Individual messages are nice, though, and Facebook provides that option too.

I'm starting to find my friends on Facebook. It will be nice to have more frequent contact with them, especially the out-of-town friends. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment