Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Milestone

Since I started this blog in June, I've watched the number of blog posts creep up slowly. This is number 100. Veteran bloggers may look down their noses at me because they passed their 100th post long ago, but it's as good a reason as any to look back. If TV shows can make note of their 100th episodes, I can too.

Over the last few months, I've written about many observations of everyday life. It's emerged as a favorite topic, but so have these: writing, music, job searching and figure skating.

I'm still surprised by which posts move people to comment. I'm also amazed that people I don't know have found their way to this blog.

Thanks for the encouragement and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on number 100! Whoo-hoo! I'm all for celebrating milestones. Let's keep on traveling this blog road together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl. I'm proud of you. You've made this a must-read, which is no small accomplishment, especially in such a short time. And to your point about how people you don't know have found this, I can't help but think of the line from that baseball movie about the guy who builds a field in his Iowa cornfield. If you build it, they will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated congratulations from me as well, Jane. I'm also proud of you as I'm sure my brother is to be married to such a wonderfully talented woman such as yourself. I look forward to reading the next hundreds in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Linda. You are a faithful reader.

    ReplyDelete